Construction Services in Austin, TX
HHCC has the expertise to perform challenging remodeling, additions and new construction work. We consistently achieve excellent results using our own crews and subcontractors. The following is a list of work we that we perform in our projects.
Award-Winning General Contractors
- Site Work & Excavation
- Concrete Work
- Light Gauge Steel Framing
- Insulation, Thermal, & Sound Attenuating
- Carpentry Work - Finish Work, Trim, & Moldings
- Countertops & Surfacing of All Types
- Ceramic & Stone Tiling
- Painting: Interior/Exterior, Special Coatings, Faux Finishes
- Design Build Construction
- Drying & Dehumidification
- Demolition Work
- Structural Steel & Welding
- Carpentry Work: Rough Framing, Siding, & Trim
- Drywall (Sheetrock)
- Cabinets & Millwork
- Granite & Marble Slabs
- Decorative Plastering
- Flooring: Wood, Carpet, Tile, Laminates, Vinyl
- Insurance Repair Specialists (We Represent You, Not the Insurance Company)
- Water & Structural Damage
HHCC has formed strategic alliances with select subcontractors who we call on to handle nearly any situation that may arise. HHCC has the ability to provide excellent value in regards to construction services. We have the insight to analyze a project and offer suggestions to value-engineer the project to maximize the design intent while keeping costs a major consideration.
Since 1989, HHCC has established its reputation for producing well-crafted, value-engineered, on-time projects. HHCC is a full-service construction company that will handle the most demanding of projects. HHCC's typical construction projects include high-end residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional work. HHCC's projects range from simple service calls to multi-million-dollar projects. The majority of the work that HHCC performs is remodeling, renovations, and alterations. HHCC is also known to produce outstanding new ground-up construction projects. HHCC has employees and subcontractors that can perform just about any construction trade or task.
Repairs, Alterations, & Additions
HHCC excels in any kind of construction that involves repairs, alterations, and additions.
HHCC has numerous years of experience in this type of work. The cumulative amount of knowledge and experience in all aspects of this work is enormous. There are simply not many construction tasks, building trades, building structures, or systems that we have not yet encountered and mastered.